- Rewarding career with flexible working hours.
- Attractive commission.
- Training will be provided in marketing and closing technique skills.
- You will be registered and certified as Registered Estate Negotiator (REN) with the Board of Valuers, Appraiser & Estate Agents Malaysia (BOVAEA)
- To provide professional, friendly and reliable real estate services to property owners and clients for selling and letting of properties in Malaysia, particularly Penang
- To follow-up on the overall transaction process and keep clients up to-date on the status of theirs transactions
- To introduce and market Project Sales (local & international) and sub-sale properties to clients.
- To follow-up on bank loan application, solicitor & MM2H agents.
- To list properties for higher incentives
Requirements for the positions:
- Able to speak well in English, Malay, Hokkien & Mandarin is an added advantages;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds expectations.
To apply, kindly email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org